Are you eager to take responsibility and ready to embrace the challenge of establishing a sales channel in a new market? At SubReader you will get the responsibility of taking us from a startup to a scaleup, by helping us build our cinema business-leg in Norway.
SubReader is a welfare-tech company, whose mission is to help people with dyslexia enjoy foreign language movies. Today SubReader offers dyslexics an app that enables them to get the subtitles read aloud on their favorite movies and TV-shows. SubReader covers more than 70+ cinemas, has integrations to Netflix, HBO and Viaplay and just launched our newest product for Schools. The app translates text into speech using the newest text-to-speech technology. Our aim is to become the de-facto standard for integrations with subtitles.
You will be working in a team of passionate people, all motivated to create solutions that can help others. As we’re still a small team you will work closely together with the entire team and everyday work will be with the CCO and the CEO. We appreciate a constructive and competitive environment where we help each other in order to achieve our goals.
As SubReader is starting to expand into Norway, we need a Norwegian speaking colleague that can focus on our cinema platform. This will entail sourcing, contacting and negotiating with cinemas and distributors. Travelling to Norway to meet with new clients and partners forms part of the job and you will be put at the very front of SubReader from day one. Another aspect of this positions is to establish dialogues with key stakeholders in the country, that can ease the entry of SubReader’s other products.
The position is estimated to be 15 – 25 hours/week.
What are we looking for?
· A native Norwegian speaking person preferably with a good local network
· A person with a strong analytical and strategic mindset
· An extrovert not afraid of calling various stakeholders and potential customers
· A person who is full of initiative and can work independently
· A good communicator, that can get our message through to the recipient
· Good written language skills
What can we offer:
- Flexible work hours, so it can be fit into your calendar
- A role with great responsibility in a fast growing startup
- An innovative and informal work environment in the center of Copenhagen
- An opportunity to develop your skills through practical experience
- Free lunch and usage of sodas, coffee, snacks and tea to keep your energy level adequate
- Friday beers to get the weekend started
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
We want to take you from good to great.