Eager to join a global start-up? Have a passion for social media?
Go! Running Tours is a global provider of running tours and we are looking for a social media interns that is a story, post, likes and video wizard. A person that uncover the best hashtags, has a nag for creating relations via social media and has the ability to communicate relevant content Instagram as well as Linkedin.
This role is unique chance to get hands on experience in social media management on a global scale. You will be spoilt in terms of content as you have a team of 60+ runners who are eager to hit the streets with their cameras and happy to provide content. Don’t be surprised if you find yourself organising "takeovers" with Ratchanee in Bangkok, Damian in Buenos Aires, Chris in NYC and Rory in London.
If you get a total kick out of social media to a global audience, then read on.
You should be passionate about Start-up life, about building something big and motivated by having colleagues located all over the world. If you like running and travelling this is a plus.
Your tasks will be:
• Create and schedule social media content across channels
• Engage with customers and potential partners via social media
• Communicate the DNA of Go! Running Tours across Social Media channels
• Managing our Social Media advertising.
Last but not least you should be a high achiever and possess a solid dash of perseverance…or as some call it “grit”. You should be motivated by being part of a small team that all have their eyes firmly on the ball of creating an awesome customer experience in terms of fun and engaging customer touch points. You should get a kick out of seeing your work being viewed by thousands of people and expect high fives from the rest of us, when it does ✋.
You must possess the following:
• A creative mind jam packed with ideas on how to create and promote engaging social media content.
• A passion for social media
• 100% fluent in English – both written and spoken
• An eagerness to be part of a global team, learn new stuff and willingness to go the extra mile in completing a task.
• Perseverance, grit…call it what you want, but it’s a must to be able to problem solve and “keep pushing”.
• A happy, optimistic and “can do” attitude towards your work, your team and life in general
Your development is important. All through your internship you will work closely with Lena the CEO of Go! Running Tours. You will have a clear development programme set out, and from day one be introduced to projects that you will own, execute and optimise. You are expected to seek new knowledge (and there will be time set aside for this) and implement this on your projects.
The internship is a minimum of four months and unpaid. We have an office on Amager and much of our work will be based from here. The internship can be a formal part of your education or a stand-alone internship.
Please send a motivated application (tell us why you want to work for us) and CV via the Hub.
For any questions please contact to Lena Andersson via email: email@example.com or call her on +45 20585877.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Want to be a partner? Look no further.