What is the job about
You will work with existing customers to drive high retention and upselling and you will report to the VP of Customer Success. You are driven by sales and to reach your sales target monthly.
The top 3 must-have key success drivers:
1. High working drive and efficient establishment of customer relationships and customer development plans
2. Perform a positive and professional approach to customers and thereby increase retention and sales on customer levels
3. Master eloomi values and the eloomi products and with great enthusiasm attract new customer opportunities on existing customers, deliver new pipeline and close the expected deals
The top 3 must-have key business drivers:
1. Increase customer retention to maximum
2. Increase Annual Contract Value (ACV)
3. Hit or exceed revenue sales targets on existing customers
Who are you
· You are an excellent communicator and you feel comfortable engaging with stakeholders across all functions and cultures – both internally and externally
· You are a quick learner with strong presentation skills, and can showcase our offerings in a compelling way
· You are self-driven and have chosen to never become complacent in life but aim to develop yourself and people around you every day. You are also a natural challenger, not afraid to raise your opinion and challenge the status quo
· You are a firm believer in the math of sales, knowing success is a combination of hard work, strong priorities and high quality.
· You know that working as a team and supporting a strong feedback culture will get us all where we want to go – faster!
· You always place yourself in the shoes of the customer and you master the language of sales by being good at building rapport and starting a conversation
· You have a background of minimum 4 years of experience in specific customer relational sales with proven track record for growing customer retention, revenue and deliver results. Or, maybe you are the HR expert that wants to change the world, not just your own organization.
· You view yourself as a hybrid between building customer relations, using your high skills and you still get excited by closing a deal
What do we offer
eloomi has a professional and informal work environment with friendly people and a strong culture, and you will feel welcome in our eloomi family.
We have fun and we get energy from working at eloomi, because together we are strong, and we bring amazing things to life by being innovative together with other smart people and rock stars.
We have flexibility and a playground of empowerment, that makes us create excellent solutions and perform at the highest level at eloomi.
Are you looking for, what we call “the must be there” benefits, then we got it! We have sodas, snacks, music, soccer games, social events, celebrations, Monday morning breakfast to kick off the new week and Friday afternoon pitch to share knowledge and become smarter all ending with wishing each other a great weekend. We are completely transparent, and you get strong insights to the company at all levels.
We have the coolest office right in Telia Parken, the home of the local FC Copenhagen and the Danish national soccer teams. You can work at your desk with a full view of the Danish National Football Stadium "Parken". Look the other way and you are in the nature of “Fælledparken” or walk less than 5 minutes to the Metro or drop your bike right outside the office!
We are ONE eloomi
We are 100% committed to our values and culture. We call it ONE eloomi, which is the ability to make our team culture even stronger, and the initiative to build even more awesomeness into eloomi and around our strong culture and values. ONE eloomi is about further developing our behavior, our processes and our product and services. Obviously, all employees play an important role. Without our employees – no eloomi and we believe everyone are awesome.
We have eloomi core values
Reliable - I stick to what we agree on and follow our guidelines - a deal is a deal
Energizer - I contribute to a fun and positive work environment
Performer - I go out of my way to perform and execute important work with no bureaucracy
Transparent - I communicate honestly, directly and with an open mind
Inspirator - I share knowledge and inspire others to deliver excellence
Team player - I am available for the team and bring out the best in myself and others
We are eloomi and we need smart people and rock stars like you to help us grow our eloomi family. Come do the magic with us and help us do amazing things for our customers. And by the way, our great colleagues in People & Culture work every day for the mission to “be the best workplace you ever worked at”.
We need you now, so if you would like to know more about the position, please contact Head of Recruitment Susie Sandberg
eloomi is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome all applicants. eloomi supports workforce diversity and all applications will be considered equally and against the role profile regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
Check it out at: https://eloomi.com/about/ or https://eloomi.com/csr/
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
Friday is something special, let's enjoy a beer together.
We want to take you from good to great.