Do you want to be a part of Healper’s startup team and tackle the health epidemic of the 21st century? Are you not afraid to get your hands dirty, while daring to think creative and setting direction when the path is yet unpaved? Are you a passionate team player who is curious by heart and driven by achieving excellent results with others? Then you may be the person, we are looking for to help us build a company with global impact.
We are newly a formed Copenhagen based startup creating a booking platform that matches people with mental health issues with the right psychologist that fits their needs. We will make it much simpler to get help with everything from relationship issues and stress to disorders such as depression and anxiety. We offer the position as a Intern with unique opportunities for learning and impact where two days will never be the same. In time, we hope that your position will turn into a technical co-founder. As part of the team, you will work to revolutionize the way we treat mental illness by providing your technical expertise in building the largest booking platform for psychologists in Denmark.
From day one, you will receive responsibility and be actively involved in the end-to-end process of building our platform. You will have your fingers on the pulse of innovation and get to work with a wide variety of topics relating to massive problem areas such as stress, depression, anxiety and bipolar disorder, each driven by the purpose of helping people towards mental health. You will work closely with- and report directly to the CTO.
- Explore how to leverage your technical skills to create a booking platform like no others
- Envision your technical design and make it a reality through our amazing team.
- Identifying hacks to accelerate our speed to market
- Develop and execute the technical strategy as well as identifying hacks to increase development speed
- Contribute your ideas on how to improve our services to build a truly exceptional organization
We are looking for technical expertise, who thrives in the high paced environment that is the startup world with strong records in areas such as programming, solution architecture, database builds and growth hacking. We expect you to be fluent in English or Danish and have strong communication skills. Furthermore, you are:
- A developer preferably full-stack
- Interested in mental health. That is highly valued and expected
- Proactive and solution-oriented
- Customer-focused and an enthusiastic team player
- Interested in driving new initiatives with the ability to contribute to build and shape new solutions
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
We want to take you from good to great.
Friday is something special, let's enjoy a beer together.