About Craft Robotics:
There is a lot of talk about robotics these day – at Craft Robotics we walk the talk. We are paving the future of building maintenance robots and the potential is huge in terms of both worker safety and maintenance efficiency. Tens of billions of Euros are spent every year maintaining the exterior of our buildings, just in Northwestern Europe.
Our enabling technologies are robotics, computer vision, deep learning and advanced sensor fusion, making our robots have hand-eye coordination similar to humans.
Our current team members are empathetic doers, with educational backgrounds from Oxford University, MIT, and the Technical University of Denmark, and professional experience from 3Shape and past start-ups.
In this role you will:
• Define and implement strategies
• Identify and establish partnerships
• Perform market research and communicate the company values
• Strategize and execute seed fundraising in collaboration with our current investor
• Lead management, gaining experience with strategic and practical decision making
We believe that the ideal candidate is/has most of the following:
• Relevant experience, such as within business development, consulting, sales
• Fluent in both spoken and written English (required)
• Fluent in one or more of the following languages: Danish, German, and/or Dutch
• A person that is up for a very diverse and challenging set of tasks
• Both book and street smart – we need highly professional behaviour, but also social abilities
... if you think you don’t fit the above, but you believe you’re an amazing fit anyways, please do convince us! We are happy to be proven wrong
Apply here on The Hub! or shoot me an email with the following
• Resume/CV with most relevant experiences
• A short (5-10 lines) cover letter about why you’re interested
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Want to be a partner? Look no further.
Kids are the future, go spend time with them.