WHO YOU ARE:
1) You are a student/ freshly graduated with business education or a professional with experience in business development .
2) Experience and knowledge of Food and Agriculture sector is preferred.
3) You have the confidence and ability to explore uncharted territories with minimum resources (There will not be a business department and large resources to help you).
4) You are a team player but you do not need people being physically around you in order to be productive.
5) You are structured and well-organized.
6) You have good communication and networking skills.
7) You are proficient in written and spoken Spanish and English.
1) Strategic positioning of the product in the Spanish Market.
2) Analyzing the market and identifying the key factors for market development.
2) Following up new business opportunities and Identify sales leads.
3) Product Pitch to new clients.
4) Communicating with all relevant stakeholders within the market.
WHAT WE OFFER:
1) Interesting challenges with a steep learning curve in a real-life business case (your work will not be a study project or thesis but a direct implementation).
2) Opportunity to be part of a fast growing startup.
3) Flexible working hours.
4) Access to office Space in Copenhagen with free Wifi, Cofee/Tea .
5) Bonuses for successful sales.
6) Upon successful performance, opportunity to become part of the founding team in future.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Want to be a partner? Look no further.