COLLAGE is an app-based fashion community - a hybrid between the traditional fashion magazine, social media and e-commerce. We empower fashion creatives, brands and influencers to inspire others and help fashion consumers in staying updated and buying whatever inspires them. With big ambitions and collaborations with some of the highest profiled brands, retailers and magazines in the industry we now wish to strengthen the team, raise additional funding and reach new heights!
With more than 10 years of experience from the fashion industry, concept development, design and full stack development, we are two founders currently engage 10 interns, part-timers and professionals con-amore from 8 nationalities. We are investors in our own company and funded by Innovation Fund Denmark.
With a wish to be able to spend more time on the areas where we excel individually and to strengthen the skillset related the journey ahead, we now wish to bring in additional business competencies and hands-on experience to the team.
What are we looking for:
As with any early stage startup, your role will involve a wide range of responsibilities around the areas of growing the community globally as well as (and initially primarily) around raising the first rounds of capital. In collaboration with our founder and CEO you will get the responsibility of our 2 teams of 4 part-time business interns engaged around Business & Investment and Growth & Validation respectively.
COLLAGE is our baby, we spend most of our awaken hours here and want to do so while having fun, growing as individuals and as a team.
- You are passionate about building an ambitious, scalable and viable international business, making an impact and interested in investing yourself accordingly.
- You are motivated, positive, celebrate your victories and your learnings - have stamina and a growth mindset.
- You have hands-on entrepreneurial experience building a business.
- You are a natural leader, motivated to support and make others grow.
- You are structured, good with numbers and fluent in English, spoken and written.
- You set goals and are eager to reach them.
- You are able to bootstrap.
- You can't wait until the next pitch and dialogue with investors and stakeholders.
Are you the right candidate but currently in a job, that provides you with a basic financial security that we won't be able to offer until we have raised the next round, we are open for an initial part-time engagement.
Drop us a line about your motivation to become our future CMO/Business Developer, raising our next rounds of capital. Tell us about your entrepreneurial experience and why you are the partner that we are looking for.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.