ProcureNode is a multi-channel procurement solution for making business transactions digitally in cloud-based software. It helps both, sellers and buyers.
For procurement organizations, ProcureNode is a procurement management system for making purchase transactions digitally in a b2b environment. It's suitable especially for indirect purchases of which are generally ordered with emails or phone - but works for direct categories as well.
For sales, the system acts as an extension of the company's digital existence and takes it closer to customers, buyers. It may provide information on b2b buyers purchasing trail, how they browse different items, and what is their purchase behavior.
The problem we solve:
- Large numbers of stakeholders and buyers -> high diversity of materials and services bought
- De-centralized buying and processes -> lack of process visibility, sporadic buying patterns
- Lack of spend visibility and control -> lost savings and efficiency improvements
How we solve it:
- One single software to place purchase orders via multiple channels
- Extremely easy UI/UX, easily implemented throughout the organization
- Spend visualization and the use of harmonized UNSPSC-based categorization on top of local categorization structure