So, who are you?
- You are passionate about building software products that make a difference and driven to help our customers be successful.
- You are a strong software developer with at least 2 years' experience working in a software development team. You are accustomed to taking responsibility for your own work, proactively seeking advice, assistance and information when you need it.
- You are comfortable with learning new technologies quickly, willing to try new things, and you can adapt when the world changes around you.
Skills and qualifications:
- At least 2 years' relevant experience in software development
- Be able to demonstrate strong coding skills and a working knowledge of software development processes
- Experience developing for and/or configuring Cloud deployments is desirable, as is experience with databases
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Kids are the future, go spend time with them.
We take care of you, even when you are old and wrinkly.
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.