The successful candidate will join our team based at Catalyst Fintech Hub in Belfast, and will work in the exciting area of augmented, virtual and mixed reality technologies.
It is essential that applicants have at least one year's experience in relevant software industry, and have demonstrable experience in Unity and C#.
The Mixed-Reality Application Developer will architect, design, write, test and document the application software for Sentireal’s mixed reality products. Duties will include:
1. Managing Software Requirements
- Creating system-level software requirements from market or customer requirements using agile software development techniques
- Capturing software requirements using approved development tools
2. Architecting Software
- Creating high-quality software architectures from system-level software requirements using agile software development techniques
- Capturing software architecture concepts using approved development tools
- Collaborating with other software engineers and content designers in architectural review activities
3. Designing Software
- Designing high-quality object-oriented software from software architectural specifications and detailed requirements using agile software development techniques
- Capturing software design concepts using approved development tools
- Collaborating with other software engineers and content designers in design review activities
4. Writing Software (Coding)
- Writing production-quality software code using Sentireal’s coding standards and best practices
- Versioning and maintaining code using approved development tools
5. Testing and Verifying Software
Deriving software test strategies and plans
- Writing high-quality test software code to test functional and non-functional aspects of software destined to be integrated into Sentireal products
- Versioning and maintaining testing code using approved development tools
- Scripting, configuring and running software test programs using approved testing tools and agile software testing techniques
- Collaborating with other software engineers and content designers in test review activities
6. Deploying Software
- Scripting, configuring and running software deployment programs using continuous integration practices
- Creation and testing of production software installers
- Collaborating with Support and Field Application Engineers on development-related issues raised by customers or Sentireal field personnel
7. Demonstrating Software
- Demonstrating Sentireal software products to existing and potential customers visiting Sentireal’s offices
- Demonstrating Sentireal software products to existing and potential customers at trade shows
- Providing verbal and written reports to Line Managers when required
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.