🚀Product launch🚀 Click here to learn more about The Hub’s new products.
At Euro Scalers, a Nordic Growth Accelerator, we have a mission to make sure every Finnish startup succeeds with sales. We are also known as a Trainee Accelerator, where we hire young talents (just like you) and give you the opportunity to kick start your career by working in an extremely fast-paced practical learning environment, where you learn from the best. You will be closely working with the CEO and management team (very supportive) :)
We're looking for a dynamic and organized intern who is passionate about social media, especially LinkedIn, TikTok, and Youtube platforms, with a keen interest in the latest trends.
The position is Unpaid and remote, and we prefer interns located in Finland. The internship will start in August 2023 lasting until December. You will also have an opportunity to be included in our Autumn accelerator program and other projects. We know unpaid positions might sound a little less exciting, but we guarantee that with the experience you get when working with the CEO, the participating companies, our coaches, and experts, will not only increase your future hiring rate chances (95% of our interns have been hired within 3 months after the internship), but it will also boost your confidence and creativity as your ideas will be directly implemented!
Ideating, creating, and preparing social media content (mostly video with a copy) for the CEO´s Social Media Platforms (LinkedIn, Tik-Tok, Youtube)
Editing of Videos
Planning, batching, and scheduling content around trends
Optimizing content, tracking user traffic, and assessing user response to different content posted
· Social Media Management (wholly focused on LinkedIn, Youtube, and Tiktok), have ready own accounts to demonstrate your skills
· Graphic design and video content creation capabilities are a plus
· Organization Skills
· Creative, adaptive, and attentive to new social media trends and features
· You have to be able to pick up things easily, learn quickly and constantly improve
· Professional level English proficiency
We expect you to:
· work 10 or 20 hours per week in the program (90% flexible)
· be dedicated, and responsible towards your role
· be ready to learn fast and work hard
· have a “get things done” attitude
· have excellent written and spoken communication skills
· have good interpersonal and presentation skills
What's in it for you?
Working closely with the CEO, getting coaching
A supportive, diverse team with a growth mindset
A company with great industry professionals
Great opportunities to get involved with exciting projects in Finland
· not be paid, but gain experience and if you do it well you will most probably get a job offer in just a few weeks
· be allowed to take part in the paid sessions at Euro Scalers for free
· have the support from the CEO, Rasmus Basilier, and the Program Manager, Kristína Némethová
Please provide your CV, and a short cover letter explaining why this internship would be beneficial to you and include links to your social media accounts.
*We have room for only ONE motivated and talented intern.* If you are ready to join our fast-paced accelerator, apply below!
If you are still not sure if this is for you, this is a comment from Iga Dominczuk, a social media marketing intern from spring 2023:
“I learned a lot of things and I had a chance to work with something valuable, something that has meaning. Kristína, our lovely manager, and Rasmus provided all-time support and I also got into good networks. I feel like my professional life may gain momentum now. I think this is a great opportunity not only for getting a job but also for challenging oneself. Thank you a lot for the great work, project, and opportunity! 😊 ”
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
You know how you perform best. Work from your couch, your favorite cafe or abroad when you feel like it.
Carve out time for your kids, friends and personal cider projects.
We want to take you from good to great.