Prime Penguin is looking for our next content manager with a passion for digital communication, design and B2B marketing!
Do you thrive off of driving engagement and generating business through clever communication and design? If these statements resonate with you, you might just be who we’re looking for – a highly driven and endlessly creative Content Manager who wants to become a part of our inspiring team of industry professionals and make a real difference in the world of e-commerce.
Who are we?
We are Prime Penguin — an award-winning, logtech scale-up that specializes in e-commerce logistics. Based in the city center of Stockholm and backed by leading industry professionals, we strive to disrupt the industry from the inside out – completely redefining the e-commerce experience for business owners worldwide.
In essence, we provide e-commerce businesses with a cost-efficient and user-friendly solution to integrate their e-stores with warehouses and marketplaces worldwide. We help them procure, outsource, and control all their logistics in a digital and cloud-based interface. By leveraging a network of pre-integrated logistics partners and market-leading integration technology, the Prime Penguin Platform makes sure that e-commerce data is flowing between sales channels and warehouse management system (WMS). We like to call it “smart logistics for smart e-commerce” — an end-to-end solution that puts an end to any and all fulfillment struggles.
What will you be doing?
As a Content Manager at Prime Penguin, you will be responsible for all areas of content production and digital communication across our paid, owned, and earned platforms. As part of the marketing team, you will report to our Head of Marketing and together help build exceptional content across our digital channels by crafting copy and graphics that resonate with our target audiences and supports our business objectives. You will be involved in several different kinds of marketing initiatives and campaigns from day one, playing a key role in planning and executing our owned social strategy and producing top-tier content for paid advertising. You will also assist in planning and developing our campaigns, creative concepts, and ongoing communication activities
- Execute a content strategy across all social platforms with the intention of generating leads, building community, and driving traffic to our website.
- Review and edit our existing content to make sure it aligns with our brand voice and adds value for our different target audiences.
- Produce targeted and compelling content across all our digital channels, including our website, blog, emails, ads, downloadable content, and social media.
- Entertaining and engaging with our SoMe community.
- Identify trending topics and opportunities within the e-commerce logistics industry, relevant media, and target groups in order to create informative and persuasive content that drives awareness of our brand and services, and, ultimately, generates leads.
- Together with the marketing team, integrate learnings from our Google Analytics, Hubspot, SEO research, and previous content performance to better optimize our content production and long-term strategy.
- Make sure that all press releases (and other communication with media) are well written and accurately convey our offer and brand persona.
Who are you?
We believe that you are an inherently curious individual who is always looking for new ways to improve upon the ways we communicate our brand offering. You are also a detail-oriented, highly creative, and outgoing individual who is not afraid to ask all the necessary questions and present your own ideas and insights – because you know this is the best way to elevate your own and the company’s performance. Teamwork comes naturally to you and you thrive in an environment where collaboration and exchange of ideas lead the way. But perhaps above all, you are passionate about creating – in every sense of the word. Your main way of communicating is through the written word and visual language and you feel confident about going above and beyond to ensure that your message comes across.
- Relevant education in communication, digital marketing, social media, English, Swedish, literature, graphic design, or similar.
- Knowledge of editing programs such as Canva, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, and Adobe Photoshop.
- Preferably 1+ years of experience in content creation both in terms of written and visual content.
- A high personal drive and self-starter attitude; as we are a growing business, the role (while not a senior role) will require high levels of responsibility and creative thinking in order for you to be successful.
- It is crucial that you are fluent in both written and spoken English as all our communication depends on it. Preferably, you are a native Swedish speaker as well, but this is not an absolute requirement.
What we offer
- An exciting and adaptable role in a fast-paced and stimulating environment. You will enter the company at an early and thrilling stage of growth and possibilities, making it possible for you to grow within your role and within the company.
- The opportunity to directly impact our content production and overall brand communication and thus help shape the future of our business.
- A competitive salary, access to a personal coach and full wellness allowance.
- The opportunity to work at one of Stockholm’s most sought-after offices on the top floor of one of the city’s only skyscrapers, with all the benefits that come along with the space. You’ll find that the view is simply unbeatable. Start date: ASAP
This is a full-time position with a six-months-long trial period. Our office is located in Hötorgsskrapan 5 (Sergels torg) in central Stockholm.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
You know how you perform best. Work from your couch, your favorite cafe or abroad when you feel like it.
We want to take you from good to great.
Your local office is your anchor point, thus, we placed it centrally at your convenience.
Carve out time for your kids, friends and personal cider projects.