Junior Digital Learning Consultant (student position)
Are you passionate about digital learning and have a great sense for digital design and communication? Do you want to help IT users in organizations all over Europe become more aware about cybersecurity?
Then you are the one we are looking for!
CyberPilot is looking for a Junior Digital Learning Consultant that can help us take our learning material to the next level.
You will help us develop new engaging and digital learning material that our customers can use to train their employees. We call this awareness training at CyberPilot. Awareness training is bite sized learning, meant to be taken every month, in order to maintain awareness and good habits around cybersecurity and the GDPR. We release a new course every other month, so we need your help to have a back log of courses ready to be released.
We have a solid foundation in Denmark and have already begun our international journey and that is why we want you onboard. You will help to ensure a superior quality in our learning material portfolio by developing new material as well as help coordinate the process of translating the material to new languages.
More than 300 organizations use our service today and train their IT users in cybersecurity, which is more relevant than ever.
We are looking for a part-time student worker at around 8-12 hours a week (there is flexibility about the exact number).
You will assist and support our product team in the production of digital courses and get hands-on experience with every part of the process.
We offer employment in an exciting and challenging environment with talented, ambitious, and supportive colleagues. You will get opportunities for both professional and personal development in a dynamic and fast-growing company. At CyberPilot, you will get full support and ample opportunity to put your personal mark on your work.
· Set up digital learning material in Articulate (digital authoring tool)
· Perform reviews and quality checks to ensure high quality and uniformity of learning material
· Assist with translation and proof-reading processes of learning material
· Develop content for digital courses (videos, illustrations, text etc.)
· Animated video production (via simple tools like Vyond)
· Working on a bachelor or master's degree, ideally in the field of digital design, graphic design, learning, teaching, media and/or communication
· Structured, responsible, and a team-player
· Attention to detail and willingness to take ownership
· Good communication skills – you can explain things in a simple and non-technical way
· Have a sense for design and translating it into tangible projects (animated videos, illustrations etc.)
· Experience within cybersecurity is not at all a requirement. You will learn along the way
· A general knowledge about IT and experience working with different software is a plus, but the most important is interest and curiosity about the topic
CyberPilot (www.cyberpilot.io) is a Danish cybersecurity company. Our focus is on small and medium sized companies, but we work with all types of companies and organizations, in all sizes who wish to achieve better cybersecurity. We are currently experiencing significant growth in Denmark and is also embarking on our international journey.
We believe that all technology will eventually be available for everyone – and therefore our most valuable task is to make sure that we help people in organizations understand and get the most value out of the available technology.
Our goal is to make it as easy as possible for our customers to integrate cybersecurity and compliance into their daily operations. We want to contribute to making cyber security a priority by making it simple, effective and value-adding.
We have an office in the center of Aarhus and it is managed daily by our CEO and co-owner Rasmus Hangaard Vinge.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about the position. Please submit your application, resume and portfolio (if you have one) as soon as possible. We will process applications and call for interviews for the position on an ongoing basis.
We look forward to hearing from you!
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Enjoy a free catered lunch with your colleagues, every day.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Friday is something special, let's enjoy a beer together.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.