At Kombo Audio, we are looking for a talented sales Cornerstone that will join our vibrant international team, and take part in the launch and sales of our Live music sound products nationally and internationally (no limits).
If designing, building and implementing a data driven sales structure in a Music technology startup sounds like a motivating challenge – then we have the perfect job and career path for you!
The Times are changing, as uttered by Bob Dylan himself - and this is especially true for the small musician.
Through the last 10 years, the internet has enabled a revolution in the music industry, making it much easier for independent musicians to create and share music.
This independence was however never achieved for performing musicians, as the Live music industry is still exclusively powered by immobile, expensive, complicated & time consuming Professional Audio systems.
We are here to change this! Our Portable, Wireless & Self calibrating system is designed specifically for independent Live musicians - empowering the new generation of performers, and it is patentable!
The current team consists of 3 Full time employees, each from engineering & music technology, backed by a series of music technology investors.
You have finished your studies in Business with a focus on sales & organizations, and preferably have experience with deploying data driven sales strategies & structures in a B2B / B2B2C company.
Alternatively to company experience, you might have developed and experimented with sales through own entrepreneurial projects & previous startups/companies.
Additionally, the entire team has some background in music creation, so any instrument on the wall is a bonus!
What You will be doing
* Segmentation & strategy
* Capturing & analyzing sales data
* Defining important KPI`s for understanding purchasing decisions
* Managing sales channels (including direct & distributors)
* Analyzing & experimenting with market opportunities
* Communicating with market stakeholders (Distributors, dealers etc.)
* Defining & managing sales timelines
* Co-creating our future portfolio
* Autonomous - and capable of defining your own meaningful KPI`s.
* Organized & driven to always improve things & structures around you.
* Proactive, with a clear sense of responsibility.
* Comfortable in chaos and rapidly changing environments.
* Great communicator - both in writing and in speech (English).
* You have previous experience in sales organizations.
* You enjoy building something new, big & sometimes daunting!
You will be working with a tight team of incredibly passionate & hard working people. We are all motivated by music, its creation and what it means to people - and that fun is build into our DNA with each team member having their own instrument at hand for a spontaneous jam session.
The Kombo HQ is currently situated in Lyngby, but will soon be moving to central Copenhagen.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
We want to take you from good to great.
You know how you perform best. Work from your couch, your favorite cafe or abroad when you feel like it.