How does business development sound to you? If this is your passion, come on board. We are seeking a driven sales and business development professional to help close new business.
• Research and find new business opportunities - Convert prospects into clients
• Generate business from cold-calling.
• Connect with potential clients in and out of Denmark and encourage them to embark on the branding journey.
• Produce new sales and marketing materials.
Who you are/ what you possess:
• Study in the field of business
• Having an entrepreneurial mindset and demeanor
• Ability to follow guidelines, but also to exhibit independence and possess an initiator mentality
• Strong communication, editing, and writing skills!
• Curious and with a willingness to learn about new industries
• Willing and able to undertake a case study prepared for you as a qualifying process
• Have a passion for branding.
• Know CRM
Training and guidance throughout your whole time with us
An opportunity to shape and affect the company
The possibility to continue with us as an employee
We work with:
Adobe Creative Suite
We expect some experience with the above-mentioned, but as we also enjoy developing our talents further, so do not be afraid if you have not worked with some of these technologies.
You will be given a Case Study to solve as a means of qualifying, and in order to give equal chances to everyone who may apply. The Case Study doesn't have to be executed perfectly, but rather show your approach and take on problem-solving.
Brandiaq is a strategic branding consultancy and design studio based in Copenhagen. We exist to create strategy-driven, socially responsible brands and experiences that move people. We do this by combining deep research with brand strategy and beautiful, problem-solving design solutions.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
We want to take you from good to great.
You know how you perform best. Work from your couch, your favorite cafe or abroad when you feel like it.
Carve out time for your kids, friends and personal cider projects.