Marketing internship at Edunation
Do you want to work in an international environment? Do you communicate fluently in English? Do you want to be a part of making Finland and Finnish education famous around the world?
If you ticked all the boxes, this might be the right internship for you!
Edunation is a Finnish education startup established in 2017. Our aim is to open Finnish education to the world and bring more international students to Finnish universities. We also help students from around the world to develop their skills through our Pathway Diploma program and to apply successfully to our partner universities in Finland and other European countries. We are now looking for an intern to join our team for the winter-spring season, starting in mid-December or as mutually agreed.
Your tasks as an intern can be tailored according to your strengths and interests. Tasks can include some of the following:
• Content creation on our social media platforms and website
• Updating social media channels
• Writing blog posts and interviewing international students
• Work alongside our Digital Innovation team to oversee site-wide SEO
• Market research and information sourcing
• Student outreach activities in designated market areas
• Contact and assist customers by email, phone and online meetings
• Assist in application processing and other administrative tasks
What we expect from you
The internship is suitable for a student from any study field – more important than your major is your own motivation and willingness to work in an international start-up environment. As an intern we expect you to have:
• Fluency in English (Finnish is an asset, but not mandatory)
• Proficiency in basic office software and social media channels
• Capability to work a minimum of 4 months
• Open-minded attitude and the ability to work in an independent and organized manner
What we offer you
At Edunation, you get to work on diverse tasks that give you valuable experiences for your future career. We have a professional and open-minded work environment, where individual’s contribution is valued and everyone can make an impact. We want to give our interns the best learning experience by really listening to what they are interested in doing. Our internships are generally unpaid. However, in your application let us know if you have opportunity for an internship grant from your university. The internship is possible to conduct remotely.
Apply to this internship as soon as possible. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
We want to take you from good to great.
Carve out time for your kids, friends and personal cider projects.