Redeem Tech is a software development startup that possesses the experience and expertise providing reliable software solutions to businesses from a broad range of industries. We cover areas such as SaaS, mobile apps (Android, iOS, Windows Mobile), desktop applications Windows, macOS, Linux), and web solutions. We help business owners in establishing their online presence without the overbearing challenges posed by technology. We believe in minimizing the effort from the client.
1. Creating and presenting UX deliverables that drive effective solutions.
2. Identifying new product improvement opportunities.
3. Staying updated on emerging trends in user-centered methodologies, accessibility, UI design patterns, usability principles and web technologies.
4. Creating & maintaining a cohesive style guide and ensuring that a consistent design language is applied.
1. Design skills and design education, present or in the past is necessary.
2. Your professional background also covers experience with Adobe Creative 3, Cloud, Sketch, Invision, Framer, Figma (or other related tools/software), etc.
3. Familiar with Photoshop/Illustrator or other art tools.
4. Knowledge of UX design processes and have an understanding of the fundamentals of design systems.
5. Ability to create wireframes and prototypes.
6. Capable of designing mockups.
7. Experience in working on a variety of projects (mobile, web, etc.).
8. Experience in collaborating with Development teams, or some understanding of Front-end Development.
9. Ability to work in teams, in order to propose solutions and agree on opportunities.
10. Strong knowledge of the stages of the design process, from inception to the final delivery.
11. You are in touch with new design trends, tools and technologies.
12. Work execution in a fast-paced environment.
1. Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
2. You are highly structured and proactive.
3. Passionate for design and eager to innovate.
4. A person with an eye for UI/UX design.
5. Have a strong ability to communicate ideas clearly.
6. You can speak and write English fluently.
What We Offer:
1. Flexible working hours, flexible working place (remote position).
2. You will gain the opportunity to develop, design, and implement your own ideas.
3. Opportunities to learn and develop your skills and career.
4. Share in our project
Good To Know:
1. We would like you to start as soon as possible, and we are looking for both part time and freelance engagement, but preferably with a minimum of 3-month attachment to the company.
2. It is an equity-based position right now. you will gain a percentage/share of our projects based on your performance,
3. It is a remote position - you will have to work from home.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
We want to take you from good to great.
Carve out time for your kids, friends and personal cider projects.
Take time to relax and reboot when you need it.
You know how you perform best. Work from your couch, your favorite cafe or abroad when you feel like it.