Redeem Tech is a software development startup that possesses the experience and expertise providing reliable software solutions to businesses from a broad range of industries. We cover areas such as SaaS, mobile apps (Android, iOS, Windows Mobile), desktop applications (Windows, macOS, Linux), and web solutions. We help business owners in establishing their online presence without the overbearing challenges posed by technology. We believe in minimizing the effort from the client.
We are looking for a skilled Recruiting Specialist who will recruit, support, and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. You will be responsible for CV screening, interviewing and onboarding new members and will contribute to making the company a better place to work.
If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, please give us a chance to meet you. We expect you to have knowledge of various recruiting functions. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your excellent character and amazing skills. The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers.
• Identifying future hiring needs and developing job descriptions and specifications.
• Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
• Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives.
• Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc.
• Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc.
• Screen candidates resumes and job applications.
• Conducting interviews and sorting through applicants to fill open positions.
• Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes.
• Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated.
• Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices.
• Providing recruitment reports to team managers.
• Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English.
• Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews.
• Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS).
• Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS).
• Strong decision-making skills.
• A working knowledge of employment law and legislation.
What We Offer:
Flexible working hours, as well as flexible working places.
You will gain the opportunity to develop, design and implement your own ideas.
Opportunities to learn and develop your skills and career.
Good To Know:
We would like you to start as soon as possible, and we are looking for both part time and fulltime engagement, but preferably with a minimum of 3-month attachment to the company.
It is an unpaid position right now. As we are an early startup and we do not have any revenue, we all are working voluntarily in this company. However, every time we start a new project, we offer exclusive benefits to the contributor of that project.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
We want to take you from good to great.
Carve out time for your kids, friends and personal cider projects.
Take time to relax and reboot when you need it.
You know how you perform best. Work from your couch, your favorite cafe or abroad when you feel like it.