Redeem Tech is a software development startup that possesses the experience and expertise providing reliable software solutions to businesses from a broad range of industries. We cover areas such as SaaS, mobile apps (Android, iOS, Windows Mobile), desktop applications (Windows, macOS, Linux), and web solutions. We help business owners in establishing their online presence without the overbearing challenges posed by technology. We believe in minimizing the effort from the client.
1. Create website layout/user interface and maintain software documentation.
2. Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
3. Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
4. Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our project. Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them to operations and activities.
5. Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
6. Directing or performing Website updates.
7. Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
8. Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
9. Identifying and testing problems which are uncovered by customer feedback.
10. Correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
11. Evaluating codes to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
1. Multi-year experience in building websites and/or applications in PHP with MVC.
2.Experience in modern frameworks like Laravel or CodeIgniter.
3.Version control (we are using Git and we hope you are too).
4. Experience with automated testing and Continuous Integration.
5.Experience designing and developing Restful APIs.
6.Have experience with AngularJS and MySQL.
7.Dedicated team player and passionate about your work.
8.Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. You are able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
9.Solid ability in both written and verbal communication in English.
10.High degree of independent judgment.
11.Able to solve complex problems and meet deadlines.
12.Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process.
1.Structured and detail-oriented.
2.Well-considered and solution-oriented.
3. Hard-working and readiness for change if deadlines or priorities change.
4.A team player.
What We Offer:
1. Flexible working hours. (as much as you are available)
2. flexible working place (Remote position).
3. Flexible working Time. ( morning or evening , night or day time )
3. you will gain the opportunity to implement your ideas. Opportunities to learn and develop your skills and career.
4. Standared Payment
Good To Know:
1. We would like you to start as soon as possible, and we are looking for both part-time and full-time engagement, but preferably with a minimum of a 3-month attachment to the company.
2. It is a project-based position right now. There is a possibility to be converted into a fulltime empolyee.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
We want to take you from good to great.
Carve out time for your kids, friends and personal cider projects.
Take time to relax and reboot when you need it.
You know how you perform best. Work from your couch, your favorite cafe or abroad when you feel like it.