Kindana is an early-stage pre-VC backed Start-Up in the SaaS space based out of Stockholm.
We are looking for a Business Operations/Development intern to join our team (and this can be as flexible as you'd like time commitment wise!) , as we are building out our MVP. This will be to us as we get our hands dirty with all aspects of growing a new business from sales, customer acquisition, product development and more... you will not be bored!
Duties and responsibilities:
· Working directly with the founders to identify new ways to acquire customers and then having those conversations
· Identifying and testing new ways of customer acquisition to help us focus on the right segments
· Be an out of the box thinker - this is truly innovative and a potentially global solution... we need your help to think big!
· Ability to work efficiently with a Remote Team as needed.
· You love and have a passion for working with new and innovative technology, and working to try and find ways to position the business to potential new customers and users.
· You are excited at the idea of joining a start-up on a growth journey, which you will be a big part of!
· You have a growth mindset and are constantly looking for ways to improve and learn, both as a professional and as an individual.
· You like working in teams and takes great pride in your personal deliveries.
Requirements and qualifications:
· This role is super flexible! We need you for a wide range of tasks from business development, identifying and approaching new customers and finding the best contacts, to helping come up with creative ways to growth hack our user base - in short - you can have (we hope!) a lot of fun in this role!
· Demonstrates values of integrity, fun and transparency and wants to learn and grow!
· We are moving fast and have a big vision that you can be a part of
· Be literally part of the first members of the team with optionality to come on board post internship if (and when!) we are able to secure funding
· A diverse and fun work environment
· We operate out of Stockholm, Sweden; the role can be remote.
· As long as you can make checkins at CET time then we're open
Our people are everything. Without the team we would be nothing so we put our people's happiness above all, and we believe strongly that we should all have the courage to speak up, to love ourselves and others and to grow at every opportunity.
Get in Touch:
We'd love to hear from you if you have any questions!
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
You know how you perform best. Work from your couch, your favorite cafe or abroad when you feel like it.
Carve out time for your kids, friends and personal cider projects.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.