Syndata AB, an innovate synthetic data business, is looking for a senior SaaS architect with devops experience that can take lead on our development of our SaaS platform.
We are looking for ambitious people with significant drive! You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast-paced working environment at a startup has been a success since we launched February 2020.
You will play an important role in taking the company to the next level in making ground breaking technology accessible for the broad market. Thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to produce the best work results! We embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent.
We are keen to get the right person on board as fast as possible but will prioritize the right person.
What you will do:
· Be a part of the Company management team
· Have a leading role in the design and deployment of a SaaS-based application with a continuous delivery environment
· Coordinate internal and external teams to integrate features and components into the solution stack
· Responsible for the recruitment of the team/consultants that will help you with the SaaS platform
· Be hands on everything around the SaaS platform and other client projects if needed.
Skills & Requirements
· SaaS systems architecture experience and skills
· Previous DevOps engineering experience in a Linux/Unix environment
· Proven ability to employ automation/configuration management tools (Jenkins, CircleCI, etc.)
· Experience utilizing Docker containers with Kubernetes
· Previous experience with SQL Databases / NoSQL
· Proven coding and scripting skills (at least Python, Bash)
· Team management and communication skills
What We Offer
· Influence - as responsible for the SaaS project you will become a key member of the management team with big opportunities to influence the future of the company.
· Incentives - you will get the opportunity to acquire shares in the company.
· Flexibility- As long as it doesn’t affect the job you have the opportunity to work when and where you want.
· Experience – you will get invaluable experience from working with all the aspects of a startup.
The company’s site is in the city centre of Stockholm close to the Central station and for this job we will only consider applications from people that live in the Stockholm greater area or people that quickly can move here.
We are evaluating candidates on a continuous basis, please send your CV and a short intro to jobs-at-syndata.co / Apply by sending your CV and cover letter to click apply. Write "SaaS manager" in the subject line.
About The Company SynData is a start-up that works within a top technology trends right now, privacy enhancement technology. We help our customers synthesize data through a number of different technologies, including AI technologies such as GAN and RNN.
Synthetic data is artificially generated to replicate the statistical components of real-world data but does not contain any identifiable information. This lowers the barrier to deploy data science by removing the need for vast volumes or real data, and also adds security by eliminating personal information from the equation.
TheHub and SynData AB are jointly responsible for processing your application. SynData AB will access and process your information solely for the purpose of recruitment of the advertised role. During a recruitment process, SynData will only share your data with a third party if the advertised role includes a consulting role and then that data sharing will only be with a potential client of SynData relevant for the advertised role. When the recruitment process has been finalised SynData will stop processing your information and delete any stored data of any applicants not employed.
If you have any questions regarding how your data is processed by SynData you can contact us on jobs-at-syndata.co.
Observe that we are not interested in being contacted by any staffing agencies or Consultant firms to offert heir services.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
We want to take you from good to great.
You know how you perform best. Work from your couch, your favorite cafe or abroad when you feel like it.
Your local office is your anchor point, thus, we placed it centrally at your convenience.