Hello possible future Kitchenswaps teammate!
We are looking for a creative and open-minded team player with an eye for design who can take our online presence to the next level! The channels we currently operate in are Instagram, Facebook and Linkedin. We want your input on a social media and marketing strategy for Kitchenswaps to strengthen our exposure and reach our customers.
Tasks would include:
● Help manage the website updates, and social media presence
● Assist team in preparation of new business materials (Pitch decks, Customer brochures, Presentations, etc.)
● Help organize a possible launching campaign
● Help brainstorm and take ownership of a possible newsletter, blog/vlog, we'd love to have this tailored to what you enjoy doing!
● Assist the team in maximizing membership potential
● Min. 6-8 hours per week (negotiable)
We have an awesome workspace at WeWork Stockholm where you'd be welcome to sit with us. If you prefer to work remotely that is not an issue either :).
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
You know how you perform best. Work from your couch, your favorite cafe or abroad when you feel like it.
Your local office is your anchor point, thus, we placed it centrally at your convenience.
Carve out time for your kids, friends and personal cider projects.
Dogs, turtles or goldfish are welcome in the office as long as they want to cuddle every now and then.