Join Integrify as a Business Developer! (In order to succeed in this position, fluent Finnish skills are required.)
Are you a goal-oriented business development professional who likes to start and close deals? Do you get excited about the opportunity to work at a fast-growing Edtech & IT - consulting company with real social impact opportunities?
As a Business Developer at Integrify, you get to unleash your drive for accelerating business growth. Integrify provides intensive advanced software development and data science training for international tech talent and provides them employment opportunities via our IT-consulting and staffing services. This is where you come in. You’ll be a key player in our four-person business development team, driving sales and negotiating with potential customers. Your main goal is to make sure our talented developers are working on client projects and hired through our staffing model. Our model works. Since 2016 over 300 developers and data scientists have started in our Academy and an impressive 80% of the talent have landed a job in technology.
At Integrify you’ll get to knock on the doors of leading Finnish companies, such as start-ups, corporates, and software consultancies in order to build trust-based customer relationships. Integrify offers an outstanding opportunity to make a difference and you’ll directly see the results of your work. You’ll have an opportunity to make a significant impact on Integrify’s fast growth trajectory. Here comes the best part: closing a sales deal doesn't just mean more euros in the bank, but you’ll actually get to change people’s lives by kick-starting their careers.
Since launching in 2016 in Finland we’ve grown exponentially and currently, we’re expanding our proven model to other European countries. Currently, we’ve developers completing our programs in Germany, Sweden, Spain, and The Netherlands. This is an exciting time to join our team as we are scaling up fast; in 2020 our revenue grew a whopping 70%. We’ve won numerous awards for our unique model that truly combines social impact goals and sustainable business.
- You'll be building a strong sales opportunity pipeline, keeping prospects warm
- Driving deals from lead stage to closing (€€€)
- Using effective sales tactics to reach key contacts
- Initiating conversations with potential clients
- Managing and building customer relationships with your own accounts
- In short, you open and grow target markets and bring a positive impact on revenue performance
Are you the amazing new teammate we’re looking for?
- You have some sales, business development or account management experience and are looking to grow into a kick-ass senior B2B sales professional
- You’re energetic, positive and nice to be around
- You are fluent in Finnish and English (Finnish is a must in this role)
- You are determined and goal-oriented
- You get sh*t done
...If you also come with the following perks we will give you bonus points in the interview:
- An existing network of companies that recruit software developers
- Experience from working in a start-up environment
- University degree or similar studies
- Additional language skills (Swedish and/or German)
- You are familiar with some basic concepts and technologies in software development You can at least name a few coding languages
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Unique opportunity to combine high-growth entrepreneurship with important social goals
- Fun, no-bs culture — we work really hard, but we love celebrating our successes together
- Opportunity to build and scale the business together with a team of 20+ amazing colleagues
- Central downtown location in Kamppi, remote work also possible
- A lot of responsibility, flexibility, and trust; given you achieve your targets
- Supportive learning environment along with experienced business development & sales professionals
- A seat at the table to learn about the technology industry and startup life
- Grow your network exponentially: ~30% of our cold calls lead to a meeting
- Work with top sales tools like Pipedrive and Vainu.io
- International environment: we have people from over 40 countries
- Ice cream Fridays and team lunches (once the pandemic is over)
“To my future colleague: If you'd like to work in a tech company that is growing fast, is goal-oriented, and has a startup-mentality, you should definitely look into this opportunity! In this role you will really put your hands in the mud and have the possibility to use creativity for closing B2B sales to boost our growth further.” - Krista Nummila, Business Developer
We'll start interviewing promising candidates right away, the final deadline to apply is the 30th of March.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Friday is something special, let's enjoy a beer together.
We want to take you from good to great.