Legitify is an early-stage VC backed Start-Up in the LegalTech Space based out of Stockholm.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our Technology team, as we are developing our MVP and later enterprise solution. We are looking for exceptional candidates with a high level of responsibility, autonomy & passion to build and scale solutions, as we are excited to grow globally.
Duties and responsibilities:
· Participate in backend and frontend development.
· Deliver testable, maintainable, and high-quality code.
· Maintain a good programming style and stay up-to-date with the latest technology trends.
· Balance between new and disruptive tech vs stable and proven.
· Ability to work efficiently with a Remote Team as needed.
· Be an excellent team player!
· You love and have a passion for coding!
· You are excited at the idea of joining a start-up on a growth journey, which you will be a big part of!
· You have a growth mindset and are constantly looking for ways to improve and learn, both as a professional and as an individual.
· You like working in teams and takes great pride in your personal deliveries.
Requirements and qualifications:
· 4+years of experience as a full stack developer at growth companies
· Experience in REST API/SDK for video conference and document coediting.
· Experience in blob storage (AWS S3)
· Experience with a NoSQL database
· Experience in NodeJS and react JS
· Experience in WebRTC protocol
· Experience in AWS ML services (SageMaker)
· Bachelors/Masters in: Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology etc.,
· Outstanding and effective communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
· Excellent organizational and time-management skills
· Fluent in professional spoken and written English
· Proactive problem solver
· We are moving fast! Always striving forward and eager to develop!
· Great opportunity to grow within the company, which will enhance your professional experience.
· Working with a motivated & talented international team, with global expertise.
· We care about each other and will help you grow and improve!
· A fun and challenging workplace!
· We are operating based out of Stockholm, Sweden; the role can be remote.
· Preferably Europe based. Will consider exceptional global candidates willing to work CET hours.
Flexible working environment:
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work.
Get in Touch:
Let us know why you are interested and how you’d like to contribute to the team. Let’s talk!
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
We want to take you from good to great.
You know how you perform best. Work from your couch, your favorite cafe or abroad when you feel like it.