Unlocking a new marketing channel Signkit is a B2B platform that opens the most overlooked marketing channel in the game — employee emails. By centralizing email signature management, we make it possible for businesses to turn email signatures into an owned advertising channel. With more than 120 billion business emails sent every year, the potential is enormous.
We are currently expanding our team and are therefore looking for a person to help with our SEO-task. You will work closely together with our remote team of co-founders and be giving much freedom in creating our SEO foundation.
Develop your skills in Search Engine Optimization, content strategy as well as copywriting.
You will take an active role in our company's marketing and branding campaigns by performing SEO tasks such as keyword analysis, keyword training, content analysis, content strategy development, and content creation.
What we expect
A self-motivated, ambitious person striving for excellence. You love the idea of working remotely with people across the world. You write and speak fluently in English.
Furthermore, you are passionate about learning and develop your competencies within the area of SEO and content creation in general. And do have some previous experience with SEO or at least relevant knowledge regarding the subject.
- Develop our overall SEO-strategy and Extend our Search Engine Optimization (SEO) efforts both onsite and offsite
What you'll mainly do
- Assess our SEO situation and compare it to our competitors'
- Monitor the performance of the search engine and create new reports
- Design a strategic plan to help us achieve long-term growth
- Design a keyword-ranking report based on our competitors and our targets
- Promote our brand names and concepts to achieve maximum organic exposure online
- Responsible for creating great content via extensive research into the market trend and products
- Shaping the brand identity online by positioning top quality content
We are looking for candidates who fulfill the following requirements:
- Well-formulated and with experience in copywriting online blogs and articles with a focus on SEO and user-friendliness
- Organized and structured, strong communicator, team player, ambitious, ready to take responsibility for your results, and able to work independently.
- Attention to detail.
- Interest in working for a startup and in a business-focused internship.
- Ability to think critically.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
Peaks and Benefits
Flexible working hours
Skill development to boost your future CV
Enjoying a remote-first workplace
The internship will be a minimum duration of 2 months- The internship is unpaid.
We'll review the applications on the 25th of February.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
Friday is something special, let's enjoy a beer together.
We want to take you from good to great.