We are seeking an ambitious and independent individual to join our rapidly scaling projects across all of Northern Ireland (Department of Infrastructure) and London (Transport for London). We are seeking an ambitious and independent individual to manage and implement our hardware sensor strategy. We are working with general Android on smartphones as well as a customized hardware solution so good experience with sensor components and firmware is needed.
You will work directly with our DevOps and data science team for the following activities
- Develop new functionality and features to Android application (threading, camera image capture, edge data pre-processing, deployment of machine-learning algorithms)
- Connect with backend servers to transfer data over 4G/LTE for data processing
- Remotely update software for new releases and features
- Potential 5G connectivity for real-time data streaming
- Writing and maintaining internal and user documentation on services and infrastructure
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Want to be a partner? Look no further.
We want to take you from good to great.
Carve out time for your kids, friends and personal cider projects.