uQualio® is an innovative video eLearning Platform that makes it playfully easy to turn new and existing videos into eLearning. We are a 100% digital, cloud-based, SaaS solution available for all devices, putting the learner experience and user first!
uQualio® is an established trusted and innovative player in the Learning Tech Industry. We are a team of 10 dedicated people, on a mission to make uQualio the world’s best video-based eLearning platform. To take uQualio to the next level of this mission, we are expanding our team with a marketing expert. You will play a key role in developing our business, grow our market and tell our story.
The ideal candidate is
A balanced combination of traditional content marketing and digital marketing, where eCommerce and a top-performing digital platform is the playground and marketing automation is the tool. But developing content and concepts and that spot-on-communication is equally important. You are creative minded, with the ability to develop communication that engages our customers in their decision process. You understand optimizing the funnel and inbound marketing activities in a measurable, creative, targeted way, and you continuously look for ways to improve these ways which are key for us to succeed with our “born global” strategy. We know we are asking for a lot, but we know you are out there! Are you that talented, self-driven, and experienced marketing ’guru’ we are looking for?
Your creative thinking skills will be an essential part of driving our digital narrative, enhancing our brand and customer journey, improving digital communication with our target audience, and encouraging business growth through effective campaigns. Your structured approach and attention to deadlines and details are what will drive our marketing projects from idea to the finish line.
Digital Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
· Optimize our customer journey from interest, through desire to action starting with marketing, automation, through demo meeting, free trial, and ending with a successful conversion to a paying customer
· Develop insights that reveal lead generation growth opportunities, through tests, data analysis, and market research based on our marketing technology stack (which currently includes HubSpot, Oribi, Hotjar, Google Analytics, … )
· Content and concept development to explain what benefits our product delivers for marketing material for our digital platforms
· Grow incoming marketing-qualified leads, through site traffic conversion through landing pages, call-to-actions, and personalized content based on marketing automation
· Manage company website, listings, and social media channels incl. to our existing subscribers
· Project management, developing, and sourcing content for digital platforms including managing marketing assets and campaigns
· Manage and improve our social media profiles and activities.
· Researching market trends to propose content to show thought leadership
· Manage Google Analytics and AdWords activities
· SEO, optimizing content, landing pages and external listings with keywords, ongoing research on keywords including trending and competitor monitoring
Digital Marketing Coordinator desired profile:
· Minimum BA Degree in Marketing, business, communications or equivalent
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in digital product marketing/e-commerce, preferable SaaS-based service
· Track record of success in this role, preferably in high growth, start-up culture.
· Experienced in Office applications, CMS, CRM, marketing automation, and web analytic systems
· Project management experience (certifications is a plus)
· Passionate and skilled within e-commerce
· Passionate about and skilled within social media b2b and data-driven SEO analysis and optimization
· Native or fluent writing skills in English (SoMe and blog posts)
· Structured, transparent, and attention to detail
What you can expect from us
uQualio® was established in 2017 by three experienced business professionals. We have from day one been extremely ambitious in developing and driving our company and technology. Over the past 3 years, we have established the foundation for our business, and our strategy and goals are in place. We value an open and positive working environment, and we love our informal culture that is still influenced by being a startup.
· An informal, fast-moving international startup culture, where work-life balance is a priority for all of us incl flexible work hours.
· Ability to work with a multitude of inbound marketing activities and to heavily influence our direction.
· uQualio® is located near Copenhagen (Veksø) but remote location is an option part of the time.
Read more about uQualio on www.uqualio.com & try the platform on app.uQualio.com
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Enjoy a free catered lunch with your colleagues, every day.
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
We want to take you from good to great.