Do you love spending your time on social media like IG, Tiktok & FB?
Do you love fashion & styling?
Are you trying to be sustainable in fashion and food?
Do you enjoy video content creation?
If yes, than Join Cando as our Social media manager intern!
We are launching the generation of sustainability creators.
People think sustainability and fashion are only for some but you can help make these two interesting and cool for everyone! And why not use social media for helping people?
We’re a tech start-up building a community for people who want to shop and dress more sustainably. Our app launches soon and you can help us turn social influencing & fashion into a force for good.
You will join the Community & Growth team and work closely with the content team to make sure that all our social media is engaging, fun & educational.
Timing: March 2021
Hours: 10-15 hours/week
What you will do:
• Assist the content team in planning social media calendar & other content
• Inspire the content team based on your insights from managing Cando social media, trends & challenges in the fashion & sustainability community.
• Post and schedule content using appropriate scheduling systems and apps
• Respond to consumer inquiries and comments
• Identify, contact and actively engage with influencers
• Identify, contact and actively engage with sustainable brands
• Contribute with ideas for content on the Cando app
• Track social media growth and create monthly reports
Skills good to have:
• Photoshop, After Effects
• Video production & editing
Who we think you are:
• A people's person who genuinely enjoys spending time on social media and interating with others.
• Strong interest in fashion & sustainability
• You actively participate in different fashion & sustainability communities
• You are aware about latest social media trends
• Self motivated and with the “startup” mindset where no task is too big, too small or difficult.
• You love to try new things and experiment
• Preferred if you are based in western Europe (e.g. Sweden, Finland, Germany, UK)
• You are fluent in English
What we offer you:
You’ll have the opportunity to work with a global team highly skilled in their respective fields. You will have flexible working hours and will be able to work fully remotely. You will develop your skills within social media and content marketing while learning about the exciting and fast-changing start-up world.
How to apply:
If you’re interested or have any questions, send your CV and some information about yourself and what you’d like to contribute with to the company.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Want to be a partner? Look no further.
You know how you perform best. Work from your couch, your favorite cafe or abroad when you feel like it.
Carve out time for your kids, friends and personal cider projects.
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.