RISMA is looking for a dedicated and ambitious Product Specialist to develop new and existing products. The role is operating in the interface between the commercial department and the development department and you will help ensure that RISMA's product portfolio meets the market's increasing demands for governance, risk, and compliance solutions. You must help support the good and intuitive user experience as well as secure optimal use of RISMA’s solutions. RISMA is on the way to becoming the leading GRC platform for medium-sized and large companies, and you will have a crucial role contributing to that journey.
About the job
You will become part of RISMA's Customer Success team, which today consists of 5 dedicated, focused and accommodating colleagues. You will report to RISMA's Chief Customer Officer. RISMA is currently working on a redesign of the entire platform, which will help scale the business and product portfolio in the coming months and years. You will join the company at a very exciting time, characterized by a lot of strategic initiatives that will take our business to the next level. In addition to developing, maintaining, and improving RISMA's products in relation to regulatory requirements and market demands, you must also take lead on the product development projects that we launch with our knowledge partners from e.g., the legal and auditing industry. You will also be involved in activities supporting the colleagues in Customer Success, handling customer contact, as well as preparing guidelines and documentation. Finally, you will participate in presale activities as well as analysis and implementation tasks for specific customers.
• Lead development projects of new and existing products.
• Conducting research to inform product decisions.
• Specification and testing of development tasks as well as dialogue with the developers about these.
• Participation in selected stand-up meetings / scrum meetings as well as retrospective meetings.
• 2nd level support for RISMA's Customer Success team.
• Maintenance and further development of system templates, manuals, and other documentation.
• Product presentations
• Presales tasks in collaboration with the sales department for medium-sized and large companies.
• Participate in specific customer facing activities incl. implementation of major customers.
• Contributing to the overall product strategy.
• 3+ years’ experience with SaaS software
• Knowledge of Governance, Risk and Compliance
• Solid project management experience
• Ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize multiple projects.
• Experience translating customer needs into engineering requirements.
• Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results.
• A good presenter who can communicate to people of varied technical ability.
• Experience facing customers and understanding the root cause of product inputs.
• If you have experience with implementing SaaS solutions, this is an advantage, but not a requirement.
• Preferably experience with support tasks.
• Preferably experience with analysis of customer needs in relation to Saas/GRC software.
• Bachelor or masters degree.
To succeed in this role, you must be passionate about product details and improvements but still solution oriented and result driven. You are a strong communicator, outgoing, and not afraid of taking responsibility. A sense of humor is also one of the fundamentals. You must be motivated by being a part of a smaller, but established growth company, where you have an important role to play when it comes to creating great results today, next week, and next month. Your efforts will matter.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
We take care of you, even when you are old and wrinkly.