Would you like to get a great deal of responsibility in a start-up on a mission to disrupt a dated industry whilst putting a smile on people’s faces. Take your entrepreneurial spirit to the next level and be part of shaping something new? We're looking for an innovative, creative Social Media Content Intern to join us and take great responsibility for building and implementing our content marketing.
We are Shewy, a start up on a mission to disrupt the conventional and dated chewing gum market. We have spent the last year developing tasty, functional vitamin, mineral and active ingredient infused gum. They are developed to boost energy, performance, immune system, skin glow and much more for our picky, urban modern consumer.
We aim to sell our products online and on subscription with amazing international influencers as our partners and ambassadors.
Founded in 2018, Shewy is a Sweden-based company passionate abut helping people live healthier, happier lives. We hope you’ll become a Shewy and join us on our mission!
You will first and foremost work with Facebook ads and our other social media channels. Continue to develop our strategy, message and lifestyle brand. Invite to an interactive, fun and social Shewy community. You will also analyze and rapport the content.
About the role
· Coordinate Shewy’s social media channels (Facebook, Instagram. TikTok, and Thriller)
· Continue develop our Facebook page and ads
· Be able to use Facebook tracking, statistics and identify target groups
· Schedule content
· Work directly with the founding team and CEO
· Be part of creating something new and disruptive
· Increase customer base and retention through digital marketing
· Develop “best in class”, innovative and engaging content marketing
· Drive growth through organic and paid social media
Who are you
· Social media runs through your veins
· You have experience with the Facebook Business Manager and Ads Manager tools
· You study or have studied Social Media Manager, Digital Content Manager or similar
· Data driven
· An eye for generating creative, fun and stylish content
· Flexible, hands-on attitude with the ability to keep up with the fast changing processes in a rapidly growing startup
· You like a new challenge and have the ability to multitask
· Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
We are remote first company but we love in person meetings, when suitable and needed.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
You know how you perform best. Work from your couch, your favorite cafe or abroad when you feel like it.