Join our team at Cando as our Chief of Tech & co-founder!
We’re a tech start-up building a brand new Social shopping app and community for people who want to shop and dress more sustainably. You will help shoppers reduce their carbon footprint and create a consumer revolution for a kinder and more sustainable world!
You will work closely with the Founding team & product design with the purpose to lead the product development team while ensuring tech leadership.
Hours: 10-15 hours/week minimum, with capability to go full-time in 2022.
Compensation: we are offering equity, a chance to lead the next hot tech startup and investing your time & skills in creating a more sustainable future.
What you will do:
• Advice & co-create product strategy with the founding team
• Identify latest technologies for our tech stack & for bringing other efficiencies in company way of working.
• Coordinate with product design team on design & user research projects
• Lead product architecture
• Play a hands-on role in product development. You should be a programmer yourself.
• Coordinate the development with the product development team (remote teams).
Who we think you are:
• A techie with genuine interest in consumer tech, social media, consumer behaviour & creating the next big trends.
• 5 years (minimum) of experience in backend, web full-stack, mobile development.
• You care for sustainability, understand the urgency & need for sustainable consumption and circular economy.
• You love to dabble with latest tech & trends e.g. AI/ML, blockchains, crypto currencies etc
• You believe in listening more than talking and have an ear for good ideas
• You have strong people and communication skills. You know how to lead & motivate others.
• Currently studying a tech or software development program
• Strong skills in english &/or one Scandinavian language (optional).
• Self motivated and with the “startup” mindset where no task is too big, too small or difficult.
• Preferred if you are based in western Europe (e.g. Sweden, Finland, Germany, UK)
Who we are really looking for:
If you are someone who wants to work with a mission-led company that is about to change how people shop across the globe (Fashion is just the starting point), than join us!
You must have a strong drive to solve global problems and a goal oriented attitude.
You will not stop in the face of challenges.
We are looking to work with like minds who believe in our vision. We believe that our sustainable community is the future of fashion shopping.
How to apply:
If you’re interested or have any questions, send your CV and some information about yourself and what you’d like to contribute with to the company.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Want to be a partner? Look no further.
You know how you perform best. Work from your couch, your favorite cafe or abroad when you feel like it.
Carve out time for your kids, friends and personal cider projects.
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.