We activate co-living communities through technologies & content that we co-create. We are a community supported organization.
As a Supplier Management Analyst, you will work with other colleagues in Thank You Enterprises group of companies to shape our vision and bring our products to fruition.
It's a part-time role - we expect you to work max. 2 hours per day. You will be paid in our company's share warrants.
- Understanding our needs for the construction supplies and services,
- Analysing construction supplier capabilities,
- Making a price vs. quality assessments,
- Developing our needs - suggesting products that we should offer.
We want to help you in 12 weeks to become a trained Supplier Manager who can work independently and develop and advance supplier relationships.
What we are looking for in you?
- Expert knowledge in your field or Growth potential,
- NGO / Grassroots organization experience is a plus,
- A flair for great design and aesthetics,
- In love with our concept,
- Experience with highly structured environments is a big plus,
- Baltic language knowledge is a plus (Lithuanian, Latvian, Estonian),
- Aiming high,
- Appetite for risk,
- Thrives in uncertain environments,
- Ability to focus & deliver,
- Expression of empathy,
- Being kind to colleagues,
- Maintaining your cool in our fast-paced environment,
- Not into conflicts.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Want to be a partner? Look no further.
We want to take you from good to great.
You know how you perform best. Work from your couch, your favorite cafe or abroad when you feel like it.