As a Head of Farmville Hurdal, you will live in Hurdal, Norway and will work with other colleagues in Thank You Enterprises group of companies to shape our vision and bring our products to fruition.
It's an equal opportunities role - everyone who qualifies is welcome to apply.
Starting in August 2021.
Relocation would be required.
We will provide housing.
- Developing and implementing the Farmville Committed Communities concept.
- Being an active member in the Hurdal village.
- Creating new partnerships.
- Telling the Farmville Hurdal story.
- Training people to run a Farmville.
Farmville Committed Communities concept:
- We live close to nature.
- We enjoy a vibrant social life, filled with learning and sharing.
- We cherish and improve our homes and environment.
- We live sustainably and treat nature with respect.
- We provide job opportunities.
Read more: nabo.io/ubi
What we are looking for in you?
- Expert knowledge in your field or Growth potential,
- NGO / Grassroots organization experience is a plus,
- A flair for great design and aesthetics,
- Well versed in economics, politics, law, philosophy, culture, literature, arts, climate change, biodiversity, sustainability.
- In love with our concept,
- Experience with highly structured environments is a big plus,
- Aiming high,
- Appetite for risk,
- Thrives in uncertain environments,
- Ability to focus & deliver,
- Expression of empathy,
- Being kind to colleagues,
- Maintaining your cool in our fast-paced environment,
- Not into conflicts.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Want to be a partner? Look no further.
We want to take you from good to great.
You know how you perform best. Work from your couch, your favorite cafe or abroad when you feel like it.