The LifeBonder mission is NextGen social media. We will lead a revolution to put people first. The future of social media is technology humanized; helping us be more social, not less. More in control, not less. More human, not less. We’re spearheading social media that leverages cutting edge technology to take us back to a simpler time of ‘better with friends’.
We are looking for an expert video editor with a strong portfolio of previous work to join us for one central project: Editing our existing professionally shot 4K footage into a crowdfunding video that makes our mission come alive. You’ll be working with our marketing team to understand the thought process that went into filming and present options for how to convey that message in editing. We are looking for a dedicated and results-oriented editor, who knows how to tell a story using camera shots, tempo, music overlays and voice-over in a holistic experience.
You work great autonomously but are a team player.
You are an idea generator and creative but are committed to carrying creativity through to execution.
You love startups and understand working dynamics in a growing company.
You are committed, responsive, and take initiative.
You bring something unique to the table.
Please be aware that this is an UNPAID opportunity.
· Bringing your expertise to bear, shaping an important funding opportunity for an early-stage startup.
· Work with our content team to execute on LifeBonder’s messaging, attitude, and purpose.
· Work in a fast-paced startup environment and effectively manage your time.
Skills and Expectations
· You have an educational background in cinematography/video editing OR a proven track record and passion for creating visually appealing and engaging videos that draw upon cinematography and audio.
· You have the ability to translate spoken ideas, content, and the LifeBonder identity into highly appealing video content.
· You are results oriented, are a strong communicator, and are comfortable with working in remote teams. You will be able to coordinate your activities with content with little to no oversight.
· You are great at time management.
· You feel comfortable with feedback. You can evolve your ideas and deliverables to incorporate feedback to ensure visuals fit the brand language and mission values.
· You’re excited for new challenges in audience engagement.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
You know how you perform best. Work from your couch, your favorite cafe or abroad when you feel like it.
Carve out time for your kids, friends and personal cider projects.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
We want to take you from good to great.
Are you a true Tech Savvy? Macbook, trackpad, you name it, we get you covered.