Farmforce strives to build trust and transparency in the agricultural first mile. We deliver digital solutions to secure sustainable sourcing, improve farmer quality of life and protect the environment. Farmforce is seeking a Sales Manager to prospect, sell, and close business deals with global organizations.
Farmforce Careers: Sales Manager
Passionate about overcoming global challenges, interested in deploying innovative IT solutions,
feel drawn to emerging markets, intrigued by supply chains, or motivated to continually learn and
take risks in a high-growth, rapidly changing tech environment? Join our dynamic team!
Farmforce strives to build trust and transparency in the agricultural first mile. We deliver digital solutions
to secure sustainable sourcing, improve farmer quality of life and protect the environment. Our clients
work with 550,000+ smallholders in 32 countries across Africa, Asia, Europe and Latin America and we’re
continuously expanding our platform to address global challenges. We’re constantly growing!
Farmforce is seeking a Sales Manager to prospect, sell and close business deals with global organizations.
This role will report to the Head of Sales and Marketing in Oslo, Norway and will work independently and
collaboratively within a small, hard-working team to meet and exceed goals.
Role Title: B2B SaaS Sales Manager
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Oslo, Norway or Bangkok, Thailand (ideally already with a valid work permit)
As a Sales Manager, you will focus on converting inbound leads to customers as well as outbound prospecting. The ideal candidate is comfortable in a fast paced, technology-centric environment and has an instinct for, and experience with closing deals.
The perfect candidate has 4-8 years of experience in SaaS or technology sales, ideally with background in agriculture or emerging markets. The individual needs to demonstrate a sense of urgency, passion in their work, a desire to delight prospective customers and hit revenue targets.
• Develop and maintain a pipeline of deals and opportunities through researching prospects and
nurturing leads from various sources
• Cultivate a deep understanding of Farmforce’s value proposition, product and fee structures.
• Schedule and conduct intro calls with target organizations – Fortune 500 multi-nationals to global NGOs, building relationships with C-Level execs and operations managers
• Hit monthly targets through mastering how to successfully sell Farmforce – ensuring revenue
objectives are met and contributing to Farmforce’s rapid growth
• Write and deliver great sales proposals tailored to prospective customers’ needs, including
solutions-led RFP responses and new business pitches
• Reporting and monthly leads analysis to improve sales, submitted to CEO and Board of Directors
• Conduct demos of the Farmforce platform to prospective clients
• Participate in regular training and information to learn the ins and outs of relevant software tools
• Interface and collaborate with Marketing and Client Service team members on projects
• 4-8 years of work experience with a proven record of B2B sales success in SaaS, AgTech or FinTech
• Bachelor’s degree or relevant equivalent experience
• Excellent selling, presentation, communication, and negotiation skills
• Success in developing relationships that create traction with decision makers in target companies
• Strong prioritization, time management and organizational skills
• Thrives in a rapidly changing, fast paced tech start-up environment
• Experience with Hubspot or Pipedrive to manage sales pipelines.
• Willingness to work long hours when required to meet objectives and close sales
• Fluency in English and additional languages (French and Portuguese a major plus)
• Right to work in Norway/EU or Thailand
• A competitive salary and benefits package
• Global / regional network / exposure in AgTech/Global Food Industry
• One of the hottest startups in Norway
• Casual work environment
• Travel to clients and partners in emerging markets
• We value autonomy
• Opportunity for growth for all employees
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
We want to take you from good to great.