Good To Know:
We would like you to start as soon as possible, and we are looking for both part-time and full-time engagement, but preferably with a minimum of a 3-month attachment to the company.
It is a Commission based position as we are an early startup and we do not have any revenue. However, every time we start a new project, we offer exclusive benefits to the contributor to that project.
1. Recognize the needs of the consumer and provide detailed information to the consumer about the technical specifications of the computer software offered by the company.
2. Negotiate price for the sale and commercial agreement.
3. Construct sales pitches and presentations.
4. Stay abreast of market trends. Assist with the company helpline.
5. Acquire new clients for software solutions developed by the company.
6. Assist sales and grow the revenue (within existing and new accounts).
7. Negotiate multi-year software and services contracts.
8. Work with senior management to develop territory strategy.
9. Liaise closely with the pricing team to ensure operational commitments are translated accurately into cost assumptions. Understand market-based price and apply knowledge to optimize Redeem Tech price positioning.
10. Drafts and manages any necessary contracts using Redeem Tech standard templates, modifying if necessary, to reflect any non-standard terms and conditions approved per the Bid Review process.
11. Calling potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
12. Collaborating with the marketing department to ensure that the company is reaching its target audience.
1. Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Sales, Marketing, or related field.
2. Background in SaaS and/or application software is preferred.
3. Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including establishing credibility and trust with cross functional teams that can impact your customer including engineering, development, finance, legal and professional services organizations.
4. Ability to forge and leverage exceptional internal and customer partnerships.
5. Strong knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations.
6. Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
7. Exceptional customer service skills.
8. Self-motivation and a competitive results-driven attitude.
9. Passion, dedication and focus as well as stamina, resilience and the ability to work well under pressure.
10. Time-management skills and the ability to prioritize your workload.
11. Have business awareness.
12. Have an up-to-date working knowledge of the industry - useful sources included.
What We Offer:
1. You can work from anywhere and at any time as we do not have schedules set in stone.
2. You will gain the opportunity to develop, design, and implement your ideas.
3. The chance to learn and develop your skills and career; it is a unique growth opportunity.
4. You will work among passionate people who are always eager to help.
5. Work on exciting, interesting, challenging projects.
6. You will be able to interact with our international team. We have 17 members from 14 countries.
7. Trust and a voice.
8. Earn from your project.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
We want to take you from good to great.
Carve out time for your kids, friends and personal cider projects.
Take time to relax and reboot when you need it.
You know how you perform best. Work from your couch, your favorite cafe or abroad when you feel like it.