Good To Know:
We would like you to start as soon as possible, and we are looking for both part-time and full-time engagement, but preferably with a minimum of a 3-month attachment to the company.
It is a Commission based position as we are an early startup and we do not have any revenue. However, every time we start a new project, we offer exclusive benefits to the contributor to that project.
1. Design banners, social media graphics, landing pages, ads, and other digital materials with the collaboration of the graphic designer team.
2. Implement marketing plans and manage the ongoing refinement and development of our overall communications strategy as well as driving qualified traffic to our front door.
3. Assess the test methods to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing messages, the timing of releases and audience targeting, assert data analysis to drive design and strategy and collect market feedback and response.
4. Determine the optimal marketing budget for our company. Monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
5. Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, and copywriting. Conduct performance analysis.
6. Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, and vendors.
7. Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
8. Analyze consumer behavior; adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
9. Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth.
1. BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field.
2. Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the use of web, digital and social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, SEO/SEM, Google Analytics).
3. Strong design skills and experience with design software (ex: Figma).
4.Detailed oriented and great time management skills.
5. Ability to work collaboratively and communicate clearly with a small team, be a self-starter and work independently, and prioritize and multi-task efficiently.
6. Understand marketing strategies and deliver on marketing goals.
7. Demonstrable experience in marketing along with the potential and attitude for learning.
8. Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets.
9. Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
10. Excellent knowledge of marketing software (e.g. CRM)
What We Offer
1. You can work from anywhere and at any time as we do not have schedules set in stone.
2. You will gain the opportunity to develop, design, and implement your ideas.
3. The chance to learn and develop your skills and career; it is a unique growth opportunity.
4. You will work among passionate people who are always eager to help.
5.Work on exciting, interesting, challenging projects.
6. You will be able to interact with our international team. We have 17 members from 14 countries.
7. Trust and a voice.
8. Earn from your project.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
We want to take you from good to great.
Carve out time for your kids, friends and personal cider projects.
Take time to relax and reboot when you need it.
You know how you perform best. Work from your couch, your favorite cafe or abroad when you feel like it.