Do you want to be part of an exciting startup environment, where tasks change quickly and you can learn through the process and create new experiences? We are looking for a person who is curious and willing to learn to learn and simultanously has a passion to build something - as well as to program and get software and machine to work together.
Who we are:
Værks develops the latest innovative solutions within CNC machining, where knowledge is digitized to reduce the time it takes from production to market.
Vaerks develops on several different applications, including a web platform, machine interfaces and logic for hardware, so there is plenty of opportunity to find a project that you think is interesting to go in depth with. The project's focus and scope are agreed in collaboration with you and possible projects can e.g. be:
What we work with:
· Visualization of 3D models in our web platform (three.js)
· Full Stack web platform development
· Automation of work processes in CAM software (C #)
· Machine Vision (Python)
· Programming of microcontrollers for sensor and actuator solutions
· Industrial Big Data to Cloud
What we offer:
· Flexible working hours and holidays
· Opportunity to work with the latest technologies
· Participation in the Danish Tech Challenge in Lyngby, Denmark's most
recognized accelerator program for hardware startups.
· Office in an entrepreneurial environment with other startups in Herlev
(close to S-train and bus)
· Social working environment with Friday bar and sports activities
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Enjoy a free catered lunch with your colleagues, every day.
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
Want to be a partner? Look no further.