About the role
Optimizing funnel and inbound marketing activities in a measurable, creative, targeted and continuously improving way are key for us to succeed with our “born global” strategy. Therefore, we are looking for a talented, self-driven, and experienced marketing ’guru’, who wants to join our journey to become the biggest eLearning Company in the world by helping us grow our business - with a strong focus on growth hacking, ensuring that the funnel quality is constantly improving and by generating leads J
You will act as the digital marketing responsible for our company. Here are some ideas of how our new inbound marketing specialist will operate:
· Execute tests, conducting data analysis, and researching to develop insights that reveal lead generation growth opportunities
· Develop and maintain our funnel and processes through email, content, and social channels
· Manage and maintain website incl. landing pages & SEO/CEM
· Manage the production processes of marketing material for digital platforms incl. SoMe activities
· Content copywriting for POEM
· Develop and maintain HubSpot – our CRM system
· Manage Google Analytics and AdWords activities
· Weekly reporting meeting with Management
We expect you to know your digital marketing toolbox well and to be able to use it creatively. That you are motivated by the opportunity to freely execute on our strategic marketing initiatives and have a say in how it is done in an environment where the path from decision to action is short.
· You are passionate about digital marketing and continued learning based on experience
· You are highly analytical and base your decisions on data
· You are comfortable executing a wide range of digital inbound marketing activities incl. writing and telling stories
· Marketing education Ms level
· Previous experience with marketing (5+ years)
· Fluent in English (oral and written) - Danish is not a requirement
· Experienced MS Excel user
· HubSpot CRM experience is a plus
What you can expect from us
Now is the chance to join us - established in 2017 by 3 experienced business professionals, all the basics and strategies are in place, yet our working environment and culture are still influenced by being a startup, and we are hiring people who value and thrive working in this type of environment.
· An informal, fast-moving international startup culture, where work-life balance is a priority for all of us incl flexible work hours.
· Ability to work with a multitude of inbound marketing activities and to heavily influence our direction.
· uQualio® is located near Copenhagen (Veksø) but remote location is an option part of the time.
Read more about uQualio at www.uqualio.com & try the platform on app.uQualio.com
Questions? Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.
Deadline Wednesday the 14th October 2020 – at 12 am.
Please send your CV and an application with a brief description of why you are the best fit professionally and personally
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Enjoy a free catered lunch with your colleagues, every day.
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
We want to take you from good to great.