Senior Engineer, R&D Director for green-tech water company Aquaturu A/S, Vejle
10 August 2020
Aquaturu is a Danish, innovative Green Tech Company, that delivers disinfecting, environmentally friendly water solutions within aquaculture.
We are developing an intelligent disinfection technology for the globally growing freshwater aquaculture industry, to enable fish farms towards a more sustainable production.
Aquaturu provides freshwater fish farms with new anti-bacteria technology, substituting chemicals, Ozone and UV with a simple solution, that has numerous advantages: Optimize production, reduce cost & secure higher revenues.
Aquaturu has planned an IPO (Initial Public Offering) in Nasdaq First North Growth Market in October 2020.
Our Vision is to make farm-bred fish the healthiest, most sustainable food source.
As a director in R&D you will be reporting directly to the CEO and be responsible to prepare electrical/chemical and mechanical engineering studies, specifications, drawings, develop design criteria and design schedules, provide technical advice and assistance and prepare proposals. You will be working with a team of internal and external partners to constantly optimize our existing technology, as well as develop new applications and products for the market.
The development and designs include but are not limited to water disinfection power entities.
Customer centricity sits in our core, so you will be actively involved with our key account customers in Denmark and abroad.
· Relevant Master or Bachelor degree e.g. mechanical/electrical/chemical/production engineering
· + 9 years of experience, preferably with water
· Professional experience in a wide range of project types
· Experience in the preparation of mechanical drawings and engineering specifications
· Capable of managing multiple complex projects simultaneously
· Proficient in the use of relevant computer programs such as AutoCAD
· Proficient in technical Danish and English.
· Proactive, structured and systematic problem solver
· Team player with solid communication skills
· Adaptable and strong in a fast growing and changing environment
· Positive and enthusiastic with a ‘can do’ attitude
· Has the knowledge and skills as a technical specialist to provide consultation, guidance and direction
· Prepares a variety of engineering deliverables: conceptual design, drawings, performance specifications etc. for multiple projects
· Coordinates and works with suppliers and production partners to ensure high quality in delivery: installation meets the plans and specifications of the original design and the expectations of the customer
· Identifies opportunities for innovation and makes well supported recommendations
· Provides in-field surveys and inspections and drafts reports
· Assists in developing and optimizing our portfolio and processes
· Works with cross functional teams to translate customer insights into optimal solutions
What we offer
We offer a great opportunity to be a member of a dedicated, passionate team in a fast-growing company who is committed to a noble mission. You will be part of an energetic, high performing culture and will enjoy personal and professional development programs.
Our office is in Vejle and you can expect up to 15% travel activity.
We conduct interviews ongoing and will close the position when we find the right candidate.
All applications are treated confidentially.
If you have specific questions, please contact Mary Apostolaki (CEO) +45 91525366.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Enjoy a free catered lunch with your colleagues, every day.
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
We take care of you, even when you are old and wrinkly.