Challenge yourself working with cutting edge technologies at WasteHero, we harness AI and machine learning to optimize every aspect of waste management. The insights generated by our software helps our customer to; reduce container overflowing, reduce the number of overall collections, guide bin placement and optimize operational efficiency.
The position requires minimum 20 hours (+/- 5 hours depending on the circumstances) per week.
The position is unpaid, but we will be able to cover small expenses like transport and food.
Start date: ASAP (there will also be a position open starting from 1/9/2020 which you also can apply for)
Duration: ̴̴̴six months - we are willing to find a fitting solution for you if needed.
You will become a part of an innovative and dynamic team and gain valuable experience, take a look at the list below to find out what your main responsibilities would be.
· Experience with working with technical and non-technical people
· Experience with responsive design and follow the recent web trends
· Feel comfortable with following tech stack: Bitbucket, Jira, React, GraphQL, Material-UI – or have the skills to learn them quickly
· You’re excited about designing intuitive front-end experiences
What you can expect from us
· Get responsibility for developing new features from scratch to functional tools for our users
· Work in collaboration with experienced frontend, backend developers and designer.
· Gain hands-on experience with modern data processing practices
· Work in a fast-paced environment with opportunities to grow and get more responsibility
Examples of your tasks and responsibilities:
· Development and improvement of landings pages on our website.
· Collaborate with the product manager to implement and improve our platform, including new features to our Fleet management and Operation management.
· Participate in weekly user test to get direct feedback on your implementations
What we offer:
· A chance to learn new skills every day
· plenty of room for growth and initiative
· A fast-paced, collaborative startup environment
· Free snacks, coffee, etc
· A great location in Aarhus
· You'll get a chance to work with some of the most cutting-edge technologies
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
We want to take you from good to great.