The most important qualification is your personality: who you are, what values and attitude you have and how you interact with other people.
You have the right stuff if you:
- are a team player
- are fluent in Danish and/or English
- suggest solutions, rather than see problems
- want and feel comfortable taking charge and responsibility for your own tasks
Additionally, you are our ideal candidate if you:
- are currently studying something relevant regarding this position i.e. marketing/communications
- are naturally curious and want to learn
- have a good technical understanding
- have strong communication skills
- love to work with digital solutions
- assist with daily administrative duties
- research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content
- monitor social media channels for trending news, ideas, and feedback
- prepare detailed promotional presentations
- contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns and social media content
What do we offer?
- an opportunity to experience the environment in a start-up community
- a huge learning curve and professional development opportunities
- social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
We want to take you from good to great.
You know how you perform best. Work from your couch, your favorite cafe or abroad when you feel like it.