What you'll do
• Design digital applications, software, websites, apps and a wide variety of other digital experiences for clients
• Take ideas from concept to build ready assets, employing sharp UX thinking, direction, storytelling, and systems design
• Translate ideas and insights to innovative design concepts, using techniques such as sketching, moodboarding, wireframing and prototyping
• Work closely with developers to communicate UX thinking and project delivery
• Proactively contribute to a culture that values quality, honesty, robustness and knowledge sharing
What you'll need
• You will be a keen designer with an engaging portfolio that demonstrates UX and digital design
• You will be curious, motivated and creative with a passion for doing great work
• You’ll have experience with Sketch, Adobe XD or Figma
• You’ll have appreciation and understanding of UX design methods
• You’ll have a high attention to detail, with strong typography, layout and technical skills
• Strong understanding of current industry tools and the ability to adapt to new technologies
What we see as a bonus
• Technical front-end development knowledge
• A base level understanding of HTML and CSS
• Experience communicating concepts directly and effectively with clients
• Deep curiosity and understanding of emerging technologies and practices
• Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud suite
What you'll get
• MacBook Pro and all of the equipment you need to work
• Flexible working hours
• Work from home opportunities
• Company events & social hours
• Training reimbursement & opportunities
• Relaxed work environment with pool table, Friday beer and good banter
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Friday is something special, let's enjoy a beer together.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Break a leg! Seriously, we got you covered in our company healthcare plan.
Kids are the future, go spend time with them.
We take care of you, even when you are old and wrinkly.
We want to take you from good to great.