That could be you, if.....
* You love new technology, social media, and have a deep interest in popular culture.
* You want to grow your skills helping us find the fastest way to success.
* You have fresh ideas, know how to communicate them, and want to feel productive in a creative, fast-paced, and stimulating environment.
* You want to join an exciting media startup in its early phase, with the opportunity to participate in our stock-option plan.
* You will be working closely with the Enliven team, which has over 40+ years of experience in web development, online publishing, and marketing. This will provide you with a tremendous opportunity to grow and to be a part of the Enliven team early on and to build a portfolio of related skills and contacts.
In this role, you will get to…
* Work closely with our development team, in all digital channels including Web, Mobile, and Social, and hold a key role within the team.
* Receive mentorship and hands-on experience and should, in turn, challenge and teach us by being inquisitive, being a problem solver, collaborator, and generally awesome team member.
* Be involved in media-related projects, such as developing relationships with freelance creatives & personal brands around the world.
* Internships are unpaid but will, for successful candidates, this could lead to full-time employment and participation in our stock-option plan.
Tasks will include:
* The main focus will lie in developing our social media channels, but tasks can also include SEM/SEO/….
* Community builder.
* Asset creation for all marketing and subscriber retention channels.
* Analytics & strategy - what works best, A/B testing, etc.
* Assist in developing new concepts for our publishing platform.
Requirements and skills:
* A brilliant creative mind.
* Strong analytical skills.
* A team player, but also able to work autonomously (working remotely during Covid-19).
* You know what’s going on on the internet.
* An interest in art, music, fashion, and other popular culture.
* High English proficiency.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Enjoy a free catered lunch with your colleagues, every day.
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Kids are the future, go spend time with them.