Role & Responsibilities
- Interacting with our global partner base or world-leading brands and retailers to resolve technical support problems & questions via SupportDesk/email/phone
- Evaluation of possible product issues and troubleshooting
- Identify partners’ technical needs and help them to use specific features
- Analyze and report product malfunctions via scenario testing
- Update our Partner Success external database for useful technical issues and useful technical discussions with partners
- Communicate feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Inform partners about new features and functionalities together with the Partner Success Manager
- Follow-up with partners to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather feedback together with the Partner Success Manager and Share with our Product, Sales, Marketing teams
- Assisting further in training Junior Technical Partner Support Reps and work towards functioning as a Team Leader for the Technical Partner Support team
- We need you to have an interest in solving technical support issues on the spot and providing a high level of customer service and support to partners from all over the world
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills, patience when handling touch cases with multitasking abilities are highly appreciated
What does Revieve offer
We're offering you a front-row seat withing a truly transformative, market-leading technology company, an international atmosphere (we represent 12nationalities from four continents to-date) , a competitive salary and benefits package all wrapped up in a creative and flexible working environment.
Ok I’m getting convinced. What do you really value in this role?We set the bar high. We expect you to be technically capable, ambitious, intelligent, articulate, curious and hungry. Furthermore, we need you to be confident, yet humble and impress with the substance you bring to the table.
We care about what you can bring to role. Since we’re a geographically distributed team, we expect you to be a great communicator and an absolute team player.
We expect you to know what it's like to work in a fast growing company. We expect you to have a strong bias for action.
Enough already, let’s get to the application part. How do I apply?
Besides sending us the most kick-ass application you’ve ever written (and your CV), Let us know what makes you stand out from the crowd and which specific experience from your past you think best equips you for the role.
Oh and one more thing. In your application tell us which brand or retailer do you think is doing the best job at providing a personalized customer-experience and why.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
We want to take you from good to great.
Kids are the future, go spend time with them.