Mobility-oriented services have become increasingly sophisticated. Ordering, sharing, and paying for a wide variety of transportation options is done through easy to use, yet complex apps. Transportation is becoming more effective, safer, more social, more comfortable and eco-friendlier.
SammeVei is a Norwegian smart mobility startup developing a ridesharing platform, enabling commuters to share rides daily with colleagues, neighbours and others with similar transportation needs. Over the past two years, SammeVei has partnered with leading technology and transportation companies like Telenor, Aker Solutions and NSB to conduct different types of ridesharing campaigns in the Oslo area.
SammeVei will continue running smart mobility campaigns and releasing new versions of its ridesharing service. In addition to ridesharing business, SammeVei is launching a new shopping and delivery platform: Pick App.
Enabling customers to order anything, anytime, Pick App is revolutionary by introducing same-day, even within hours, grocery delivery service to Norway.
To assure efficient and well-organized mobility campaigns and user growth for both SammeVei and Pick App, we need a Growth Management intern to take a leading responsibility within those fields.
Are you currently studying in Oslo, interested in technology and eager to work for a mobility startup at the Oslo Science Park? Then you should apply!
Your tasks will include:
· Assisting customer success manager with merchant onboarding
· Handling customer support requests, custom order analysis
· Delivery flow planning and supervising delivery team assignments
· Assisting campaign managers with analysing marketing automation channels and marketing campaigns
· Collect feedback and present ways to improve the service
You are an ideal fit if you are:
· Able to work independently and control your own daily work agenda
· Take initiative and responsibility
· Analytical, organized and eager to learn
· Have good communications skills in English and Norwegian
· Appreciate diversity and contribute to a good working environment
We can offer:
· Unique startup experience with two innovative apps
· International team of highly competent and ambitious founders and technology enthusiasts
· An informal, highly innovative work environment at StartupLab at the Oslo Science Park
· Possibility for extensions (e.g. part time in combination with studies, full time)
· You will acquire competencies and skills by engaging with a wide variety of tasks
· This is unpaid, summer internship position for 3 months
Preferred starting time:
· June 1, 2020
We’re looking forward to hearing from you! For questions, contact us and check out our apps!
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Want to be a partner? Look no further.