Your core task is to plan, develop, and analyze the underlying data solutions for networking, matching, career development, and other features, as well as to participate in developing our data strategy reporting to the CDO. Your responsibilities will include data ingestion, integration & cleansing, data warehousing, and data analysis.
It is also part of your job assignment to work together with a team of developers, designers, and businesspeople to clarify requirements, define the best course of action, and together shape the future of our product. Keep on reading and challenge yourself in this intriguing role.
We encourage you to take responsibility and bring forth your skills and knowhow instead of us giving you all the answers. But you won’t be left alone, as teamwork and support are deep in our culture.
Family in Music is part of the Jiffel Music Group. JMG has over 10 years of history within the music business. Our offices are located in the Aalto Startup Center in Otakaari 5, Otaniemi (Espoo). Our music studios, where a great deal of Finnish and international music has been written and recorded reside in Leppävaara, Espoo. Flexible remote working is supported. Join our growing team in making a positive change in the world through music!
• You’re a data generalist with a background in Engineering, BI, and Data Analysis
• Understanding of Cloud Data Architectures
• Professional knowledge of at least one scripting language (e.g. Python, Scala, etc.)
• Professional knowledge on at least one Cloud Architecture stack (we’re mostly building on AWS)
• Data manipulation with SQL
• Integration between Data and BI environments
• Great co-operation skills
• Solid written and spoken English
• Passion about music
• Experience or interest in Machine Learning, recommendation engines etc.
• Experience in working in startups
• Music industry experience
• Experience in Lean working methods
HOW TO SEND YOUR DEMO
Got interested? Send your application by 31st of May, 2020. We will start interviewing candidates as the first applications start dropping, so apply soonest! Include your cover letter, CV, salary request and optional work samples, application video, song links, and referral contact info. If you want to ask more about the position call Erkka, +358 358 7345 during the application period. If you are willing to work as a consultant through your own business, remember to mention that in your application!
We are currently recruiting for multiple positions.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.