Your core task is to design the user experience, interface and overall service flows of our platform, reporting to the CDO. It is also part of your job assignment to work together with a team of developers, designers, and businesspeople to clarify requirements, define the best course of action, and together shape the future of our product. Together with the team, you are accountable for building our platform. Keep on reading and challenge yourself in this intriguing role.
We encourage you to take responsibility and bring forth your skills and knowhow instead of us giving you all the answers. But you won’t be left alone, as teamwork and support are deep in our culture.
Family in Music is part of the Jiffel Music Group. JMG has over 10 years of history within the music business. Our offices are located in the Aalto Startup Center in Otakaari 5, Otaniemi (Espoo). Our music studios, where a great deal of Finnish and international music has been written and recorded reside in Leppävaara, Espoo. Flexible remote working is supported. Join our growing team in making a positive change in the world through music!
• You’re a hands-on, visual designer who is deeply familiar with modern design and UX practices
• You understand the elements that go into building visually appealing experiences and brands
• You are a skilled user of Adobe CC, Sketch, and Zeplin
• Additionally, you might also have familiarity with prototyping tools
• You have at least a few years of experience in a reasonably senior role
• Understanding of and ability to measure UX effectiveness
• Experience in working at agile (scrum) environments
• Music industry experience or understanding
• Experience in working at startups
• Understanding of business design and processes
HOW TO SEND YOUR DEMO
Got interested? Send your application by 31st of May, 2020. We will start interviewing candidates as the first applications start dropping, so apply soonest! Include your cover letter, CV, salary request and optional work samples, application video, song links, and referral contact info. If you want to ask more about the position call Erkka, +358 40 358 7345 during the application period. If you are willing to work as a consultant through your own business, remember to mention that in your application!
We are currently recruiting for multiple positions.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.