We are looking for a highly skilled CTO/full stack developer, inspiring to work with and is passionate about our mission. There are a lot of opportunities to further develop your own skills through future enhancements.
The mission is to build an web and mobile MVP.
You will work closely with the founders, and is expected to work independently to take our platform to the next level.
The primary tasks:
– Plan and drive sprints, managing hands-on, writing your own code and having your hands deep inside your team’s code base
- Code the web and mobile platforms
– Coordinate and drive the platform development.
– Help in defining the technical architecture, system design, and infrastructure
– Outline our short-, medium-, and long-term development road map – and drive it forward
– Balance and prioritize customer requirements, developer resources, and costs with a view to this development road map
– Portfolio of experience as a CTO & full-stack developer
– Are committed to the job and the growth opportunity in a startup
– Have an eye for the broader strategic aspects and trends
– Are proactive, self-driven, and able to thrive in a fast-moving startup environment
– Take ownership; when a task or an area of responsibility resides with you, we trust it will be driven to completion, on time and to high quality
– Think strategically, but with a bias towards getting stuff done without over-thinking it
– Are structured, focused, and able to keep to task lists and time lines
Application deadline: hurry up! Starting date: ASAP
We are really looking forward to hearing from you.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Friday is something special, let's enjoy a beer together.
Want to be a partner? Look no further.
We want to take you from good to great.