We are looking for brilliant interns with entrepreneurship spirit to support us in growth marketing activities, direct & indirect sales, communications, and customer relationships.
- Native Finnish is a must
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills
- Innovative and data-driven mindset
- Curious and inquisitive in nature, quick-learner
- Understanding how to collect, organize and perform sophisticated analysis on data to gain insights that lead to efficient experimenting
It is a bonus if you have:
- Experience in B2B sales
- Experience working with customer service/surveying
- Familiarity/experience with growth marketing
- Practical experience with digital marketing, or studying relevant degree relevant to marketing/communication/business economics
Tasks will include:
- Create lead sheets for target B2B clients
- Communicating with clients on various channels
- Follow up KPI targets.
- Communicating success stories, tips, and challenges of the customers
- Curating and creating content (incl. blog posts, social posts, white-papers, newsletters, mailings)
- Creating a content marketing plan.
If you want to experience what it’s like to be a part of an international start-up in digital space, using creative marketing and sales strategies and acquire new clients online and offline, then apply through the Hub!
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
We want to take you from good to great.
You know how you perform best. Work from your couch, your favorite cafe or abroad when you feel like it.
Carve out time for your kids, friends and personal cider projects.